Saturday, November 13, 2010

Soaking It All In

I am enjoying taking it easy this Saturday morning.  I have a million things to do, but for now I am just going to take it easy and enjoy our two precious boys!  This morning started with my early riser getting up at 6:20 which is actually sleeping in a little for him.  He ate breakfast and then we played in the playroom as we always do.  As soon as Hayden hears daddy or Isaac coming down the stairs he gets so excited.  Isaac was first this morning at 6:50.  As Isaac started walking toward the playroom Hayden ran to him and gave him a hug.  He loves his big brother!  After Isaac ate breakfast we played in the family room.  At one point Isaac said to Hayden "I will always take care of you Hayden"  Later he told Hayden that when we go camping that they will be in the same room and he will take care of him.  They have their share of fights, but it is great to see how much they love each other!  After we played for awhile Isaac decided to make pictures for those who will be coming to his birthday party.  He wanted to write their names on each one so I helped him with how to spell each name and write each letter.  He knows how to write some letters (A,T, L, I, O, M, C, S, H, J), but still has a lot to learn.  I love that he is so eager to learn.  Daddy came downstairs about 8:00 and the boys were delighted to see him!  They both wanted to help him make coffee.  Terry usually plays with the boys in the mornings and then takes Isaac with him to Walmart, but this morning he has a deacon's meeting.  I am very proud to say that Terry was recently asked to be a deacon at our church.  I am very blessed to have two precious little boys and a wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment