Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just a few thoughts today

I really want to capture as much of our lives as possible and so therefore I want to blog often.  I think if I am going to consistently do that then I need to allow myself to just jot a few things down on some days instead of putting as much time and thought into it as I will on other days.  Today is one of those days where I just want to jot a few things down. 
* It was a treat today to have my father in law with us for Bible class and church.  He usually has to leave out on Saturday to get back to Tallahassee to preach.
* I love when Hayden falls asleep on me in church.  By the end of service he and I are both hot and my arms are tired, but I love this cuddle time.
* I am excited about the ladies retreat that I am planning for our Bible class.  I can't believe that it is only two weeks away!  I am pleased with how everything is coming together, but am still stressing a little that it will be a wonderful weekend for everyone.  I pray that I will be at peace knowing that God is in control and is going to do great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment